Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Week 17 Papercrafter Corners Monday challenge

Paper Crafter's Corner Week Seventeen Monday challenge

 Ok so here is the inspiration for my fun back to school art journal collage! 
And let the drum roll........

 It's school time! 
Ok so Im slightly bummed you can't tell in this picture how cool the background is! I used Dylusions spray ink in multiple layers and over burlap to get the burlap texture in it.  Then I used Tattered Angels chalkboard seven seas spray ink for top left chalkboard! I cut out cute M&M man from June 2013 Rachel Rays Everyday magazine! I also had previously cut out the clock from I believe a Weight Watchers magazine. The ruler is from K & C company life's journey and the top right hand flowers are from Queen & Company. Then of course the mini ruler Mr M & M man is holding so he has everything he needs for school! By far the most fun was creating the background I love Dyan Reavleys Dylusions  spray inks by Ranger.  So I hope I win this weeks challenge! Wish me luck! 

1 comment: